Who is eligible to be a member?
Public and private companies, also freelancers, who:
- Offer services addressed to the LGBTI community.
- Locate its headquarters or a branch office in Catalonia.
If I cannot become a member…
If you don´t meet the requirements to be a member, you can still be part of ACEGAL by becoming:
- Services Associated.
How much does the membership cost?
In order to maintain the association, our members need to meet a monthly payment:
- 30€ in monthly dues.
- New members must pay the first 6 months dues (180€) in one go when completing their registration.
- All our members who pay a whole year’s dues in one go, will benefit from a 10% discount.
Associated Public and private companies – also associated freelancers – must:
- Uphold the member’s responsibilities covered by the Articles of ACEGAL.
- Meet the monthly payment which covers ACEGAL’s maintenance.
- Comply with the Commitment to Good Practices form.
What to do to become a member?
To become a member you can:
- Send us the Inscription Form fully filled and the Good Practices Commitment fully signed.
- Come to our office, call us by phone or send us an email and we will help you succeeding in your application.